Tuesday 27/04, Martin Doležal

kubis at math.cas.cz kubis at math.cas.cz
Fri Apr 23 15:00:01 CEST 2021

 Tuesday 27th April, 10:30am

  Place: Zoom:

https://cesnet.zoom.us/j/93170324507?pwd=NEtINFlIUGZEQVZZMmVJOHRNNUlYQT09

 Speaker:Martin Doležal, IM CAS
 Title: Measures as graph limits

 Abstract

 We investigate so called s-convergence, which is one of the many convergence notions of sequences of graphs, recently introduced byKunszenti-Kovács, Lovász, and Szegedy.We provide an alternative approach to s-convergence. The original definition is based on the convergence of certain compact sets, called k-shapes, of k-by-k matrices. We show that this is equivalent to the convergence of certain compact sets of Borel probability measures.

This is based on the preprinthttps://arxiv.org/abs/2009.10635

 For more information see the seminar web page at
 https://calendar.math.cas.cz/set-theory-and-analysis-actual .