[Settfa] Seminar on Tuesday, May 26, 10:00am

Wieslaw Kubis (CAS) kubis at math.cas.cz
Fri May 22 15:28:30 CEST 2020

Dear All,

After a long break, we are planning to resume our seminar. There will be
a talk by Marian Fabian (the announcement with details will come later
today or tomorrow) and since the audience has to be a 2m-discrete set of
cardinality < 15, we shall also try to stream Marian's talk by using
zoom, for those who are interested in seeing the talk but don't want or
cannot come. This will be experimental of course, using the equipment
from our institute. Details for the zoom meeting will be sent out later.

For those of you who plan to come: The seminar talk will take place in
the Blue Lecture Hall (modra poslucharna), ground floor of the rear
building.

Best wishes,
Wieslaw