[Settfa] Tuesday 21/01, Pedro Kaufmann

kubis at math.cas.cz kubis at math.cas.cz
Sun Jan 19 13:00:02 CET 2020

 Tuesday 21st January, 10:00am

 Speaker:Pedro Kaufmann, Universidade Federal de São Paulo, São José dos Campos, Brazil
 Title: Approximation properties in Lipschitz-free spaces over groups

 Abstract

 We study approximation properties in Lipschitz-free spaces over topological groups equipped with invariant metrics which are compatible with the topology. In particular, we show that the Lipschitz-free spaces over a class of compact groups, which includes finite dimensional unitary groups and their closed subgroups, satisfy the metric approximation property.

 For more information see the seminar web page at
 https://calendar.math.cas.cz/set-theory-and-analysis-actual .