[Settfa] Thursday, 1.1.1

Wieslaw Kubis kubisw at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 14:11:37 CET 2022

Dear all,

As you see, the settfa mailing list has serious issues, but I don't have
enough time to look into it carefully, instead of learning python again,
I prefer to do research in mathematics. In any case, please look at the
webpage

https://users.math.cas.cz/~kubis/2022/TO/

where you can find a preliminary schedule. It will be a rather informal
seminar and the final program is subject to changes, although the
speakers that were supposed to be mentioned in the announcement (see
https://calendar.math.cas.cz/scientific-calendar/month?lang=0) are
really here in Prague, not infected by covid-19 so far. There might be
one or two more speakers giving online talks. In any case, the seminar
should end before 13:00 or even much earlier, depending on the speakers.

Best wishes,

Wieslaw

Janusz Kaczmarek, Bartłomiej Skowron, et al.

Tuesday, 15. February 2022 - 10:00 to 13:00
This will be a seminar with several short talks on topics relating
ontology and topology. The aim is to explore interactions between one of
the oldest parts of philosophy and some parts of modern mathematics,
including topology, logic, and category theory.

More details can be found at

https://users.math.cas.cz/kubis/2022/TO/
IM in konírna