[Settfa] Fwd: Fwd: 5th Ostrava-Prague seminar T&D - https://mat.fsv.cvut.cz/ops/2022.html

Wieslaw Kubis kubis at math.cas.cz
Tue Dec 6 19:34:55 CET 2022

Dear all,

I've been asked for forwarding the message below. Anyone interested in
participating can sign up by sending a suitable message to Jozef Bobok,
see below.

Best,

Wieslaw

Temat: 	5th Ostrava-Prague seminar T&D -
https://mat.fsv.cvut.cz/ops/2022.html
Data: 	Mon, 5 Dec 2022 13:36:30 +0000
Nadawca: 	Bobok, Jozef <Jozef.Bobok at cvut.cz>
Adresat:

Dear Colleagues,

  We have decided to prolong our past activities and to meet again
  during the Ostrava-Prague Seminar in Topology & Dynamics (5^th if I am
  right). This year it will be held at the Faculty of Civil Engineering
  of CTU in Prague on Friday December 16 (one day event, expected
  duration 9:00-16:00). To manage related matters I need to know if you
  plan to participate and also to deliver a talk. Please let me know as
  soon as possible your responses to the following issues:

  _Participation:_ yes/no

  _Talk:_yes/no (optimal duration)

  Best regards,

  Jozef Bobok