[Proof Complexity] postdoc position in Prague

krajicek at karlin.mff.cuni.cz krajicek at karlin.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Sep 13 09:41:51 CEST 2021

 Dear colleagues,

 we have a rather late opening (postponed from the Spring due
to the pandemic) for a one year postdoc position, starting on
January the 1st. All available info is at:

https://www.mathjobs.org/jobs/list/18130

Competitions for these positions are quite high but a very good
candidate has a reasonable chance to succeed. I would be glad to
host a postdoc in the general area logic&complexity.

Please advertise the position among your younger colleagues
who could be interested in it. Thank you.

                         Best regards,

                                  Jan