[Proof Complexity] Pre-print

Valentin Bura valentin.bura at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 23 21:03:23 CEST 2019

Dear all,

I wish to bring to your attention my pre-print arguing that The Polynomial Hierarchy Collapses.

The article is in its fifth version on arXiv, and what has started with an attempt at proving bounds for a SAT variant, was transformed into what I think to be a proof of an importantquestion in Computer Science.
This article was rejected fairly recent due to a conference "not accepting millennium  problems",though in its current form my attempt is far from giving an answer to the Holy Grail.

I would like to receive feedback, if your time and efforts permit. I know this may not always bethe case, in which event I hope you'll enjoy the easy, accessible read.

Best regards,Valentin Bura

contact  |  website