[Proof Complexity] visitor position

Emil Jerabek jerabek at math.cas.cz
Thu Jun 20 16:59:42 CEST 2019

Dear colleagues,

A 6-month visiting research position at the Institute of Mathematics
in Prague for recent PhDs is available as of now, funded from my grant.
We are seeking candidates working on topics between logic and complexity.

It is not necessary that the visitor is present in Prague for the
whole time, a series of shorter stays is also possible. However, the
position will terminate at the end of 2019.

If you are interested, know of anyone who might be interested, or have
any questions, please contact me.

Best regards,
Emil Jerabek