[Settfa] Tuesday 18/05, Ivan Di Liberti

kubis at math.cas.cz kubis at math.cas.cz
Thu May 13 22:00:02 CEST 2021

 Tuesday 18th May, 10:30am

  Place: Zoom:

https://cesnet.zoom.us/j/93170324507?pwd=NEtINFlIUGZEQVZZMmVJOHRNNUlYQT09

 Speaker:Ivan Di Liberti, IM CAS
 Title: Enriched Locally Generated Categories

 Abstract

 In the previous talk we have introduced an internal notion of dimension in a category. In this talk we see how one can use “finite models” to recover the whole category of models abstractly. Our result is a technical improvement of the so-called Gabriel-Ulmer duality, which was developed for locally presentable categories. Our machinery is both enriched and works for more general notions of dimension. Based on arXiv:2009.10980.

 For more information see the seminar web page at
 https://calendar.math.cas.cz/set-theory-and-analysis-actual .