[Settfa] Thursday /,

Wieslaw Kubis (gmail) kubisw at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 19:07:20 CEST 2020

Hi again,

Here is the copy of the seminar announcement which should have been sent:

Cuntz-Pimsner algebras associated to finite rank vector bundles twisted
by a minimal homeomorphism
Maria Stella Adamo
Tuesday, 8. September 2020 - 10:00 to 11:30
We discuss structural properties of Cuntz-Pimsner algebras arising by
continuous sections Γ(V, φ)
of a complex finite rank vector bundle V on a compact metric space X
twisted by a minimal
homeomorphism φ : X → X. In this context, we consider ”large enough”
C*-subalgebras capturing
fundamental properties of the containing Cuntz-Pimsner algebra. Then we
will examine conditions
when these C*-algebras can be classified using the Elliott invariant.
In the case of a line bundle, in addition, we are interested in studying
the topological full group
for the minimal dynamical system (X, φ), that will shed light on an
isomorphism theorem for the
associated Cuntz-Pimsner algebras.
The first part is joint work in progress with Archey, Forough,
Georgescu, Jeong, Strung, Viola,
while the second part is joint work in progress with Forough, Strung.