[bddcml-users] bddcml : example ?

Jakub Sistek sistek at math.cas.cz
Tue Jun 25 17:55:14 CEST 2013

Perfect, thanks for letting me know. It's nice it works for you.

May I know what type of problems you aim to solve? If these are somewhat
non-standard and the current BDDCML set-up would not work well for
those, I would be happy to look into it closer together to see what
might be done in order to make BDDCML work efficiently for the target
application.
Feel free to let me know.

Best regards

Jakub