[Settfa] Tuesday 25/10, Marek Ptak

kubis at math.cas.cz kubis at math.cas.cz
Sat Oct 22 09:00:01 CEST 2022

 Tuesday 25th October, 10:00am

  Place: IM in konírna

 Speaker:Marek Ptak, University of Agriculture in Krakow, Poland
 Title: Toeplitz kernels and M_z–commuting conjugations

 Abstract

 We study conjugations in L^2(T) and their relation with kernels ofToeplitz operators on H^2(T) space. Such kernels are a generalizationof model spaces. We investigate properties of an inequality relationbetween two unimodular functions defined on the unit circle. This allows us to significantly strengthen previous theorems characterizing allM_z –commuting and M_z –conjugations leaving invariant model spacesto the Toeplitz kernels setting.

Joint work with P. Dymek, A. P?aneta.

 For more information see the seminar web page at
 https://calendar.math.cas.cz/set-theory-and-analysis-actual .