[Proof Complexity] a position in the Insitute of Mathematics

Pavel Pudlak pudlak at math.cas.cz
Wed Jan 26 16:01:35 CET 2022

There is an opening for a position in the Department of Mathematical Logic
and Computer Science, Czech Academy of Sciences. The call is on

http://www.math.cas.cz/recrutements/postes.php?lang=0

This is a tenure track-type position intended for young researches who
have already established themselves in the field of logic and
computational complexity. Ideally we would like to hire somebody working
in proof complexity and bounded arithmetic.

Researchers in the Czech Academy have no teaching duties. Although they
are expected to focus on research, they are also encouraged to supervise
students and teach some advanced courses at universities in Prague. They
are also free to spend some time on research visits abroad.

Do not hesitate to write me if you have any questions concerning this
position.

The deadline for applications is February 28, 2022.

Pavel Pudlak