[Proof Complexity] Jan Krajicek seminar on Monday

thapen thapen at math.cas.cz
Wed Feb 24 16:00:02 CET 2021

Dear colleagues,

Jan Krajicek will give a proof complexity talk in our online logic
seminar on Monday, at 15:45 Prague time - see the announcement below.
(Note the 15 minute later start than usual.)

To join go to
https://cesnet.zoom.us/j/472648284?pwd=ZTlxeHhqWlltR1AzZC9CTHgzZ2tRZz09
Passcode: 017107 (if required)

Best,

Neil

-----

Speaker: Jan Krajicek, Charles University

Title: Information in propositional proofs and algorithmic proof search

Abstract

Motivated by the *informal* proof search problem:

   "Is there an optimal way to search for propositional proofs?"

I present a few proof complexity results, a new notion and some
problems.

-----

For more information see the seminar web page at
https://calendar.math.cas.cz/logic-seminar-actual