[Proof Complexity] Tenure-track assistant professorship in complexity theory in Copenhagen

Jakob Nordström jakob.nordstrom at cs.lth.se
Sun Nov 1 13:20:24 CET 2020

Dear colleagues,

I would very much appreciate your assistance in spreading the information that the University of Copenhagen is seeking to hire a tenure-track assistant professor in computational complexity theory.

We are a little bit behind on the formalities, but the announcement for the position should hopefully be posted towards the end of November. The expected application deadline is in mid-January, and the intended starting date is in August-September next year.

I will sent out a new message when the official announcement is online, but please do not hesitate to contact me already now if you are interested and/or have any questions regarding this position!

Best regards,
Jakob Nordström

Jakob Nordström, Professor
University of Copenhagen and Lund University
Phone: +46 70 742 21 98
http://www.csc.kth.se/~jakobn/ (webpages still in transit)