[Proof Complexity] Krajíček Fest postponed

Jan Pich janpich at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 17:57:53 CEST 2020

Dear colleagues,

Taking into account the unpredictability around the world over the coming months caused by COVID-19, we have decided to postpone Krajíček Fest https://www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~igorcarb/events/krajicek-fest/index.html. The new date of the workshop will most likely be in 2021, and the event might also need to be relocated.

Please note that the second workshop 'Complexity Theory with a Human Face' which follows Krajíček Fest is still on schedule, as originally planned.

We hope you understand our decision, and that you will be able to attend Krajíček Fest in 2021. We will provide more details once the situation clarifies.

Best regards,
Jan and Igor