[Proof Complexity] PhD student position on the algorithms aspects of automated theorem proving - University of Bergen (Norway)

Mateus de Oliveira Oliveira mateus.oliveira at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 00:58:09 CEST 2019

Hi,

the Department of Informatics at the University of Bergen (Norway)
has announced a 3 years PhD position in Algorithms
<https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/168659/phd-position-in-algorithms>.
The focus of
the position will be on the algorithmic aspects of automated reasoning,
and in particular, in the algorithms aspects of automated theorem proving.
The position is part of the project

"Automated Theorem Proving from the Mindset of Parameterized Complexity
Theory",

which is funded by the Research Council of Norway.  The deadline for
the application is* 05/May/2019*. Late applications will not be considered.
You are recommended to apply as soon as possible. The starting date is
01/August/2019, or as soon as possible thereafter. The annual salary is
NOK 449 400 before taxes (approx EUR 47000 per year before taxes).
The full announcement for the position, including instructions on how to
apply,
can be found here
<https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/168659/phd-position-in-algorithms>
.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions about the
position.
I have also prepared a short FAQ below.

Mateus de Oliveira Oliveira
mateus.oliveira at uib.no