[Proof Complexity] paper (Expander Constructions in VNC-1)

Sam Buss sbuss at ucsd.edu
Thu Sep 15 23:21:25 CEST 2016

Dear Colleagues,

  A new paper, "Expander Constructions in VNC^1", by myself, Valentine
Kabanets, Antonina Kolokolova and Michal Koucky, is available from my web
page and also from ECCC,direct URL is
http://eccc.hpi-web.de/report/2016/144/.

  Comments and other feedback are appreciated.

  Best regards, Sam Buss

--
Abstract:
We give a combinatorial analysis (using edge expansion) of a variant of the