[Proof Complexity] postdoc at the Charles U.

Jan Krajicek krajicek at karlin.mff.cuni.cz
Thu May 1 09:02:32 CEST 2014

  Dear colleagues,

  Charles University will advertise in late June
a competition for several "university postdoc"
positions, sponsored by the Rector (and hence
somewhat fancier than usual but also more
competitive). One of the topics will be
"interactions of mathematical logic and complexity
theory". The starting date will be January 1, 2015
and the position will be initially for one year
with a possibility of a one-year extension.

  If you are potentially interested in this,
drop me an email - I will alert you when the
official ad comes up (at the end of June).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate
to write me.

                        Regards,

                               Jan