[Proof Complexity] postdoc positin in Prague

Jan Krajicek krajicek at karlin.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Jul 9 08:50:35 CEST 2014

  Dear colleagues,

  the official ad for the Rector's postdoc position I wrote
about in early May (see below) is up:

http://www.mff.cuni.cz/fakulta/prace/2015postmath.htm

One of the topics is "logic&complexity" and I think
good candidates have a decent chance to succeed.

  The application deadline is 27.August. If you have
any questions, do not hesitate to write me.

                          Regards,

                                 Jan
  - - -