[Proof Complexity] postdoc and student positions in Prague, FEALORA

Pavel Pudlak pudlak at math.cas.cz
Thu Jul 25 21:58:00 CEST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

my project "Feasibility Logic and Randomness" has been recommended for
funding. (This is still unofficial, but if not funded by EU, it will be
funded by the Czech government). Thus starting from January 1 (at the
latest) I will have some positions for postdocs and students. The support
will be more than 20,000 EUR per annum, which is relatively high compared
to the local salaries and living costs. I am looking for talented
people with good background in logic and complexity theory who are willing
to work on the problems planed in this project. More detail will be
available on the official announcement of the position, or sent on request.
Please, feel free to spread this information.

Pavel Pudlak